Monday, January 17, 2005

Happy MLK Day!

Today there is no school, which I did not realize until about 3:00 yesterday afternoon. We could have gone somewhere! Of course, Tim is not off, so that wouldn't have worked out too well, would it? He is off tomorrow. We may go have lunch together. That would be fun and a change of pace for us both. I really wish we could go to a movie as well. My choice would be "Phantom of the Opera". I have the soundtrack and have been listening to it everyday. Sad that I can't get out to the movie theater. I guess I'll get it on DVD. Jen has been singing along to it and I swear I think she could do that role. As it is, she is trying out for Maria in West Side Story at the high school. I'll let ya'll know if she makes it. She really wants to do the singing, just not too jazzed about the acting part. I think she is just afraid to put it out there, in front of everyone..KWIM?

Well, off to the days chores, and hopefully a little knitting if I'm lucky! Ta ta!

No comments: