Wednesday, January 5, 2005

Another Day at Home

Another day at home in a row! These are so rare! DD's hair looks fabulous. She is happy with it, I think, but who knows, she's 15! Ha! She started a new semester yesterday and she hates change more than anyone I know, always has since she was a wee one. I still remember her at about 4 years old saying, "I wasn't expecting that!" about one thing or another. I thought that was hilarious, such a grown up phrase coming out of such a young child. To this day, she still uses slightly odd phrases. She cracks me up, even when she doesn't meant to do so. DS#1 had a bunch of algebra homework that she helped him with. She loves algebra and I hope he learns to like it as well. He makes wonderful grades but doesn't seem to really like any particular subject. I guess time will tell. DS#2 came in with a homework sheet with about 6 problems on it and it took him about an hour. He just hates to buckle down and do it. He's in 2nd grade. What will he be like in 8th? DD and DS#1 have always been very self-motivated. DS#2 has to be cajoled all afternoon into completing assignments. It is frustrating. DS#3 is too young for homework, thank goodness. I'm sure we will have challenges ahead of us with him as well, as with all kids.

Well, tomorrow is a run day...run DS#3 to preschool, run to the grocery store, run to wherever. Hope I can knit a bit! Until next time....

No comments: