Tuesday, January 4, 2005

After the Holidays....

Well, I'm here in the house and it is so quiet, save for Michael. I am stubbornly resisting the school rountine. Today I hope to clean up the house, though I'm not doing so well yet, eh? My main goal is to save all the photos of this goofy computer so I can reboot it to get off all the glitches. I can't get it to synch with my smartphone. :( Plus, there are other problems which I won't bore you with here.

Watched almost all of the Auburn game last night but my eyelids couldn't handle it. I did read that they won, which my Auburn friends will be happy about, as are we. What a great season they've had.

We had to turn in the motorhome we rented for the week last week. It was so much fun and something I know we will do again. One day, we hope to buy one, but I think we will most likely have to wait until retirement and by that time we'll probably have to live in it! Ha!

It was so wonderful seeing all the family in Mississippi last week. We really miss them all. The kids enjoyed seeing all their little cousins, aunt and uncle and grandmother. We got to also have lunch with extended family and that was awesome. It is sad we don't get to see more of everyone. Then it was on to Brandon to visit my Mom and Dad and brother Chuck. It really is hard to leave. We really wish we could pack everyone up with us and bring them here.

Well, I've got to get these photos organized and on to organize and clean the house. Lucky me! :) Then I get to run dd to Charlotte for a hair cut/style. I enjoy the moments we have together as I know there aren't too many years that she will be at home. Okay, enough sad thoughts. Tomorrow is another day....;)

No comments: