Saturday, June 2, 2007

Graduation

I have to deal with this...Jen graduates next Sunday and I'm kinda sad about it. It seems like yesterday she was this sweet little punkin talking to us behind her paci all the while twirling it in her mouth. She is such a sweet young woman, so talented and smart. Her voice is so sweet and I would rather listen to her sing than anyone out there. Her last play ended two weeks ago and the other night was the last chorus concert. I will miss her so much but I know I have to let her go, give her wings. She won't be too far away and I know I can easily get up to Boone if she is in a play or chorus~or if she just needs me! She is a young woman, that little girl. Oh, how I love her!

as Cinderella in "Into the Woods"

The Choral Concert featured songs from the two plays they saw in NYC~Tarzan and Wicked. They did such a good job and had a lot of fun with it.

performing "I'm Not That Girl" from Wicked....it was so good. Her voice was perfect.

Here she's singing a Wicked Medley with her buds, Lauren and Marcie.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Davis got his driver's license yesterday. Yet another of my children trying to grow up. I know he's happy to have it and he's already run some errands for me. I just pray for his safety these early months of driving alone. He is quite cautious but its the other crazy, drunk, sleepy drivers out there.

The last day of school for everybody is the 8th. There will be lots of parties, field days and activities at the elementary school so I'm gonna be very busy. AAAAA! No time to be sad. This afternoon the cast and crew from the play are arriving to swim and eat. Should be fun for all.

No comments: