Monday, November 7, 2011

New Hobby

I've discovered a new hobby that doesn't require buying supplies of any kind and the resulting clutter build up. It's called Pinterest and I've really gotten a kick out of pinning things I'm interested in to my "bulletin board". It is a time waster and I'll need to cut down my time spent on it, which will happen as I learn to use it more efficiently. I think I've pretty much figured it out now. Anyway, off I go to pin....and happy pinning to anyone else who is starting...

1 comment:

Danny said...

I enjoyed reading your May 2017 blog. I am not sure if you would have been able to roll through the fall would have helped avoid some of those injuries or not, but I probably would never attempt to move anything on the porch again. Amazing how the human body reacts during accidents, or I should say how the brain takes control of our actions. I'll be back to read more. Thanks for the blog.