Tuesday, November 1, 2005

October Birthdays

I'm going to try real hard to catch up for the month of October. Michael turned 5 and Davis turned 15. I have been so slack in my journaling this past month. I've been reading a lot which has taken up writing time. I read "A Widow's Walk" by Mariann Fontana and I just finished "A Million Little Pieces" by James Frey. Both stories are true and heart wrenching but for vastly different reasons. The first is the story of a 9-11 firefighter widow. The second is about a severe drug/alcohol addict. I will not soon forget either book.

We took Michael to Chuck E. Cheese on the 13th for his birthday. He loved it. He was aces at skeeball! It was just the family and then home for cake and presents. He is such a pawootie!

Tomorrow, hopefully, photos of Davis' party. Have a great day!

No comments: