Sunday, April 17, 2005

Another Gorgeous Spring Day

The play IS the thing. DD was wonderful! Hard to believe that's my baby girl up there transporting the audience into the story. I think she has the bug. So many people came up to me and said she had found her calling and what a natural she was. I hope now she will believe dear huby and I when we tell her. She would always say that we had to say those things because we are her parents...Come on Girl, you are good! DS#1 saw it for the first time on closing night and at the end gave her the biggest hug. He wouldn't let go. I guess he couldn't believe it either. Whew! What a night! There was cast party after the play was over at one of the girls' homes with a bonfire and tons of food. I know she was glad it was all over! For more play pictures, click on My Photos under Favorite Sites on the left side.

Now it's off to church. Tim and I are filling in for the 4 year olds' Sunday School class. Have a blessed day!

No comments: